FROM HEARTBREAK TO HEARTBEAT

YOUR PARTNERSHIP MAKES A DIFFERENCE!


I remember recently performing one of our Foundation’s routine meal distributions in downtown Atlanta. On this particular night, the sting of winter was fully felt with frosting temperatures below 20 degrees. And despite weather warnings, our volunteer team was determined to still perform the distribution and hand meals to homeless citizens that night. As we hurried to deliver the meals on the streets of Atlanta, in the distance, further than the crowd that had surrounded us to receive the meals, I saw a middle-aged woman perfectly placed on a low wall with several blankets from the neck down. Curious as to why she didn’t move to receive the food, I approached her asking if she would like a meal. What happened next literally hurt my heart. She looked at me and declined the meal saying give it to them. Confused about who she was referring to, she lifted the blanket urging two small children around the same age as my 6-year-old daughter to retrieve the meals. I assured her I had more food and gathered additional meals for her and the children. That night I couldn’t shake the thought of what occurred. I knew more must be done and I recognized that the love of our organization could assist with this inhumane issue.
Incidents like this have led me to write you about Heartbeat, our unique digital partnership program, which allows you to join arms with Perfect Love Foundation to attack and ultimately end homelessness as well as support our other programs benefitting citizens in the city of Atlanta and abroad. For as little as $20 per month or an annual gift of $240 or more, you qualify for our partnership program. Each monetary contribution is tax deductible and may be made via text, automatic withdrawal, or online giving. For more information about Heartbeat, please click here.
Trust me when I say that you are not receiving this email by accident. Join today and become a part of the Heartbeat that’s making a difference.

With Love,

Taos Wynn, CEO
Perfect Love Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOIN THE UNIFY GEORGIA INITIATIVE

A MOVEMENT FOR UNITY IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA